Secrets of the Adanhym

A private forum for the discussion and creation of Secrets of the Adanhym and other works.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Prologue

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Heartless Angel
Heartless Angel

PostSubject: Prologue   Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:29 pm

My home is destroyed. My family lies dead amongst the burning ruins of a once proud stronghold. They came in the night, slaughtering my people like they were rabid wolves. I alone survive. I survive because I was weak. Not fit to be a warrior, I am a hunter. As the sun rises, straining to pierce the acrid black smoke that marks the place where Lishnaz Nul once stood, I have turned my back on who I once was. I am forsaken. My name is Wartooth and I shall have my vengeance upon the Thalmor for their crimes against my people. May Malacath forgive me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://adanhym.forumotion.com

Prologue
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1